After three years, we met again with the fellow SEEDers in the Alumni Community. We had an excellent event with more than 130 executives, great talks, exclusive guest speakers.
The topic for this event was about
‘How to deal with our fears, how can we benefit from it and how to use crisis for a positive comeback’.
Our key speakers on this event were:
- Hesna Al Ghaoui – journalist, reporter, writer
- Péter Szalay – former CEO of IBM Hungary, currently COO of Capture
- Judit Zolnay (Moderator of the event) – SEED Faculty and Mentor, former CEO of MetLife in Hungary and Bulgaria, listed among the most influential Hungarian women
For the first time in SEED’s history, we recognized some of our Alumni Members for their recent successes, outstanding professional and leadership performance with the
SEED Excellence Award
Our recognized Alumni Members were:
- Tamás Hák-Kovács (Chairman and CEO of DSK Bank)
– for his leadership excellence honoring the successful post-merger integration and innovative digital transformation achievements at the DSK Bank, also recognized with the Euromoney Country Awards Excellence in 2021, 2022
- Márton Homola (Head of Loyalty, Digital Channels and CRM at MOL Group)
– for his outstanding performance in developing customer loyalty programs, digital channels activity and complex value creation systems at the MOL Group, also recognized with the Loyal360 Conference’s international GOLD Award for the MOL MOVE solutions
- Béla Szabó (Brandcomms Director at Magyar Telekom)
– for his outstanding performance that lead him to be the #1 marketing leader in Hungary on the list of the Hungarian Marketing Association for the third consecutive year in 2022 after 2020, 2021, and acting as a role model in fostering new ways of thinking in the industry and creating high impact, socially responsible initiations with other stakeholders (Kraft, Now Generation, Digital Parents, ELTE Pop-up School, Hello Business)
Before the networking and dinner, one of our colleagues, the wonderful Gabriella Kocsis played for us on the piano: she performed a Tchaikovsky and a Chopin prelude.
Thanks to all of you who attended!
For those, who could not participate this time we hope to see you on our next event!
The SEED Team
The Alumni event was organized by the SEED Executive School and the SEED Foundation.