Our coaches – Dániel Somlai, Dorka Nagy-Józsa, Ildikó Kaslik – actively participated in HR and organizational discussions during the last months.
Dorka shared a remote leadership tool, talked and wrote about the organizational and HR challenges at the platforms of Talentuno and HR Fest. Pénzcentrum online did an interview about the collegiality and loyalty issues indicated by the crisis. Dániel and Ildikó created a podcast about stress-management.
Click on the links of the selected media appearances below:
- Remote leadership tool (blog post – in Hungarian)
- Organizational and HR challenges (blog post at HR Fest – in Hungarian)
- Communications and management during the crisis (Talentuno Webinar – in Hungarian, with István Kutas, Magyar Telekom – corporate communications director; Katalin Márton, Praktiker – HR and CSR director, Dorka Nagy-Józsa, Y2Y – founder&CEO)
- Collegiality and loyalty issues (interview at Pénzcentrum – in Hungarian)
- Stress management techniques (podcast – in Hungarian)