We are delighted to share, that Béla Szabó our MBA Alumni has been ranked 1st by the Marketing & Média magazine’s top50 list in 2021, as the most successful marketing communication professional in Hungary.
Béla is the brand and consumer communications director at Magyar Telekom and for many years now a recognized figure in different marketing and media rankings:
- last year, he has also been ranked 1st in the ‘Marketing top50 list’ by Marketing & Média magazine.
- he is also at the 13th place in ‘Media top50 list’ by Marketing & Média magazine among the most influential professionals in the Hungarian media industry.
As he shared in a recent interview, looking back to 2020 he is proud of a lots of things:
Our purpose-based operations and strategy have performed exceptionally well, both commercially and in terms of brand building.
Team cohesion and team spirit has reached a new level; our BrandComms organisation – operating in agile – is performing excellently with enhanced strategic knowledge for each colleague.
Next to Béla, we are also proud two of our Alumni Members who are also in the ‘Marketing top50 list’ by Marketing & Média magazine:
- Eszter Jákó – MVM, Corporate Communications Director (8th place)
- Gerda Witsch – Samsung, Head of Marketing (45th place)
Congratulations to all of you!
For more information, please click to the following links below (in Hungarian)!
- ‘Marketing top50 list in 2021’ – news by Marketing & Média online.
- ‘Media top50 list in 2021’ – news by Marketing & Média online.
- “Enhanced strategic knowledge” – interview with Béla Szabó by Marketing & Média online.
- Women in the ‘Marketing top50 list in 2021’ – article by Marketing & Média online.